We are searching for a creative and resourceful Graphic Designer with a positive, collaborative work style to work on branding and graphics projects in support of diverse markets such as retail, restaurant, hospitality, workplace, academic and commercial as well as firm-wide marketing efforts.
- To provide graphic design support for all projects.
- The Graphic Design responsible for creating, execute design, coordinate with marketing and Interior designer department.
- Take on multi-task: graphic designers often work on more than one design brief at a time.
- Produce accurate and high quality work.
- Work to tight deadlines.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- VDO editing will be advantage.
Overview of Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Female or male age 23 – 28 years
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Commercial Arts or any related fields.
- Minimum 3-5 years of direct experience in graphic design.
- Good skills in Adobe Creative Suite, and Google slide, Google Docs, Google sheet and Microsoft Office
- Highly organized, self-discipline, communication skills, good team player
- Ability to work under tight deadlines with changing priorities, manage multiple tasks and keep track of details.