- Work with design team to determine all FFE requirements.
- Prepare Selection of all FFE and Artwork items for the project working with the design team through every stage of the design process.
- Prepare mood boards of FFE and Artwork intent for a project together with materials samples etc.
- Coordinate and source with suppliers to research FFE items for a project.
Overview of Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Degree(s) in Interior design or related fields.
- 3-5 years working experience in Interior architecture design.
- Experience in FF&E design is a must preferable in Commercial projects.
- Have ability to create / provide design details of FFE items, talented in styling and selecting FFE items.
- A good team player, hard-working, self-motivated, proactive, good teamworking, positive thinking and work attitude.
- Good command in Autocad, Adobe photoshop, Sketch-up and google sheet.
- Good communication skills in Thai and English.
- Applicants should have interest in a full range of project responsibilities from designing to coordination works.
Or send your resume via email.