Senior Interior Designer
We are searching for a creative and resourceful Senior Interior Designer with a positive, collaborative work style to work on design projects and branding in support of diverse markets such as retail, restaurant, hospitality, workplace, academic and commercial as well as firm-wide marketing efforts.
- Create designs with high creativity and take responsibility in space design
- Manage and complete projects to specification and qualification.
- Manage and Schedule control with team until project complete.
- Co-ordinate with customers, suppliers and inspect in construction process.
- Develop the project from Concept Design, Schematic design, Design Development up to Detailed design and Tender/Construction documentation.
- Daily management of project based design tasks, reporting directly to Design Director Managing the team working on the project.
Overview of Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Experience in all project phases from concept to construction
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, working with staff and clients
- 7+ years of experience in interior architecture. Cultural, hospitality and education project experience a plus.
- Demonstrates a strong balance of technical expertise and conceptual design skills
- Advanced skills in 3D, AutoCAD and Adobe Suite required
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to mentor junior designers and collaborate with senior designers
- Works well in a fast-paced environment with multiple tasks, priorities and deadlines